We’ve committed to positively impacting a billion lives around the World by 2025. At Cisco, we have the opportunity to be the bridge between hope and possibility - from what we make possible for our customers, to the positive impact that we have on society through giving back.
Join us on the bridge to possible at the Cisco UK Partner Forums in February 2019.
This years’ locations have been chosen to make it easier for you to attend:
Get on the bridge and register now!
Here’s a few of the topics and activities that will be featured:
- Experience a different side to Cisco. Hear about the work we’ve been doing in our new brand campaign the bridge to possible.
- Grow your knowledge of Cisco priorities by attending our focus breakouts: Software, Services, Security & Switching.
- Join us in The Hub to experience live demonstrations and innovation from Cisco and our Ecosystem Partners.
- If you’re able to stay for our evening celebration make sure you secure your spot when registering. It will be a relaxed but fun-packed event and we’ll share more details soon!
- Sponsorship opportunities are available so if you’re interested please contact Neil Bernstein.
If you can imagine it, we will build the bridge to get you there.
The Hilton Hotel, Wembley, is positioned immediately next to Wembley Stadium... Read more...
There are a limited number of exhibition spaces at the forthcoming forums.
We also have a number of sponsorship opportunities available on a "first come, first served" basis.
To book your stand space or to discuss sponsorship please contact Neil Bernstein (email@example.com).